Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Gone Sailing To Embrace The Chaos


Today I’ve traveled east to visit my dear friend Jamie over at her fabulous site Chosen Chaos.



Jamie is just flat out WONDERFUL we always have a great time together during #wineparty on Twitter and I was so very honored when she asked if I would participate in her fabulous meme called If I Could Turn Back Time where you get to write a letter to your 18 old self!  How FANTASTIC is that?



So please, go over to Jamie’s place and see what I’m saying to my much younger and much thinner 18 year old self!

Photobucket


If you are visiting from Chosen Chaos,



WELCOME!! I'm so glad you're here. May a pour you a cup of Starbucks Coffee? A little wine perhaps (my beverage of choice)??  Sit and stay awhile. 



I’m a mom to three boys….yep I said that right THREE boys. 



So I bet you wonder what I say when people ask are you GonnaTry For A Girl?



Or my thoughts on Murphy's Law now that I'm a mom.



Did you know I have a Superhero living in my house? Yep! I do!



But after all is said and done, I owe my crazy happy life to one very special gift.



 I would love for you to ride the waves of the sea with me, please leave a comment so that I may get to know YOU better too!!


Thanks so much for visiting!

Hopes


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you came to play at my place! It was wonderful to have you!!

Julie said...

Heading to Jamie's now.

LOVE her turn back time concept - can't wait to see your take on it.

XO