Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Bet You’re Wondering….Now Why Don’t She Write?


HOLA! Como Estas?



I’m back!



Well, I’ve been back for almost a week already!



So I’m sure you’re wondering where I’ve been, right?  Why haven’t I posted anything?  Yeah okay, so maybe not…maybe that is all in my head, in my DREAMS even…but I’m going to tell you anyway. 



I came home all relaxed and with a TON of fabulous blog topics in my head.  I couldn’t wait to get back into the blogging world.  But then my world went WACKO!  Like Wow-Wow-Wiggle-Waddle-Wazzy-Woddle-WOOOO! Wacko!



First, Buggy got an ear infection and a fungal infection while I was away.  So I was expecting it, but he was so uncomfortable and clingy.  Just wanted to be with his mama!



Then BAM!



We had yet ANOTHER water issue in our home that had to be dealt with ASAP!



BAM!



Big T gets a fever of 102!


Another BAM! No…I’m not channeling Emeril.


Sweet Pea has a coughing fit in the middle of the night that lasted 3 friggin hours!



So three sick kids home for the last 4 days and they decided to share with their mommy.  SO very kind right?



The last straw?



BAM!



My Internet went kaput on my laptop. 



So needless to say the reentry into real life hit me like a falling tree!!  I must have done something to Karma in a previous life because apparently she doesn’t like me much. 



BUT, the kids seem to be on the mend, and I finally have my Internet access back so things are starting to balance out. 



But tomorrow is Thanksgiving!  How did that happen anyway?



So I’m here.  I’m back.  I’ll be flooding your inbox once again very, VERY soon you lucky, lucky readers you. 



But first, I’m taking a day to be with my family.  To show them how thankful I am for each and every one of them.



Even if they do rub their snot all over me when they give me a hug and sneeze in my coffee…



I’m thankful nonetheless. 



I’m also thankful for you.  Yep, you!  Thank you for hanging in there with me while I went away.  Thank you for welcoming me back and thank you for your patience as I got things all squared away!



Since I’ve been out of the loop lately I’m dying to know…what’s been going on with you?

8 comments:

Alison said...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the sick kids, water issue and Internet kaputing. Life.

Glad to hear you're back on track now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bits of Bee said...

Yay you're back! Can't wait to see pics from your vacay! Getting back into the routine is tough, but a bit easier after a week of bliss, am I right?

Kate F. @katefineske said...

Welcome back :) Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family time!

Natalie said...

Oh no! I hope you all get better soon. A whole sick house is not fun!

Kimberly said...

Sick babes suck.
So do computers who act like B-holes.
Glad you're back in action.

Missy | Literal Mom said...

I feel like I've been out of the loop too, but for different reasons - I hope everyone is on the mend still! Good to see you back.

Jessica said...

Oh my. What a bummer to come home to.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and everyone is healthy again.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I hope you get back on "normal" track soon. If there is such a thing as normal. lol