Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wordy Wordless Wednesday ~ Halloween Round-Up


The questions started early in the morning before breakfast.



Mommy, when can we go Trick or Treating?



After school



Mommy, can we go Trick or Treating NOOOOWW?



Right as my husband walked through the door.



Mommy, Daddy is home lets go, lets, go, LETS GOOOO!!!!



It wasn’t looking good and two little boys were on the verge of panicking.

Okay, Okay I say.  Let’s get you guys into your costumes and we will take our pictures.

They were so excited to just be in their costumes.  They spent the next 30-45 minutes “practicing” their doorbell ringing, Trick or Treat asking and “Thank You” techniques. 




Then they took it upon them selves to save the world and rid it from all it’s evil candy.  It’s a tough job.





Then I asked for Just ONE more picture with their baby brother! This of course turned into twelve pictures before I could get Buggy to look at me.




Finally!  We were off.  Had a fantastic time at our friends house for pizza, wine (adults only of course gesh) and trick or treating in their neighborhood. 



Then it was off to Nana and Papa’s house for pictures galore and some awesome Halloween presents!



Then back to our neighborhood for the final wave of Trick or Treating. 



At the end of the night I had three very happy and excited little boys.



Well, wouldn’t you be?  Look at this haul!!




Here’s hoping our children come down from their sugar high sometime this week!! 


Linking up with the fabulous Nicole at By Word Of Mouth Musings because I think this fabulous Bat should be named HARVEY!






Photobucket

And also with the amazing Jessica at Four Plus An Angel  and Tracy at Sellabit Mum for Boo In The Blogosphere


And of course since all the pictures were taken with my iPhone Camera, I'm linking up again for #iPPP
iPhone Photo Phun




28 comments:

Megan said...

Now that's quite a haul - happy halloween!

tracy@sellabitmum said...

Oh my word - they are too cute!

The Sisters' Hood said...

Look at you and your Super heroes ... they will protect their mom to the end. So glad you got to link up in the end ... you are just such a great on line friend - thank you xxx

LA Botchar said...

they are too cute! and definitely a pretty good night's work there!

KLZ said...

Holy bejeebus! I was not expecting them to be so dang cute! Great photos!

Jen said...

My kids couldn't wait to go trick or treating either. What is up with it being at the end of the day? So not fair.

Mrs. Frogster said...

nice! I am having so much fun looking at everyone's kids' costumes in their posts today. Love your littlest cutie's costume the best!

McKenna said...

Thank goodness they saved the world and you managed to stay sane until it was time to trick or treat. Mine were going crazy too!

Minivan Mama said...

Geesh...who gave the huge rice crispy treats?! I'm going to that house next time! Love the sideways smiling pumpkin btw!

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

Ahh, so sweet. And holy moly, that's some candy. Sounds like the perfect night!

Bonnie said...

ohmygosh, they are so cute! I was the same way when I was their age -- "When can we go trick-or-treating? I just want candy!"

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Julie said...

So you know what this means, right?

(Besides the fact that your kids are adorable, of course...)

If you EVER have a fourth child, you'll never again get a picture where they're all looking at you at the same time.

Even with an iPhone.

:-)

Missy | Literal Mom said...

Did YOU carve those? SO impressive.

Greta @gfunkified said...

Those pumpkins are fabulous! And I would totally trust your boys to save me from imminent danger. Except that adorable puppy. :D

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute! I know you all had a great time, cause you got so much candy. ;)
I have yet to carve a pumpkin, I buy it and it sits decorated on the outside, we haven't ventured on the inside yet. lol

Chunky Mama said...

All of your pumpkins (human and vegetable, alike) are SO CUTE!

Jamie said...

Boo to you guys!! Such cuties!

Christine Siracusa said...

Cuteners! We didn't do too well with the pix this year. The kids were too excited. Kind of like telling a typhoon to smile for the camera. It was a great day...just didn't get it on film.

Tina @ Life Without Pink said...

Such cuties...my boys were super heroes too :)

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

I always have to take a dozen pics of Donut as well to get one decent one! Your boys are cute!

Galit Breen said...

Oh so very much excitement and FUN! Love!

Alison said...

Your boys are adorable, Buggy is just precious!

That is some haul - did you save me some?

Kimberly said...

How adorable!!
I bet momma stole some of that haul...dont worry....I won't tell ;)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Such cute kiddo pictures! Your jack-o-lanterns turned out great too. I'm glad they FINALLY got to go trick-or-treating. :) And I'm thinking whoever gave out those rice krispy treats was very popular.

Miss Marina Star said...

Those pumpkins are amazing! Who carved them? I remember being so excited to get in my costume and get the candy, in fact, I'm the one always complaining that we have to wait until after 6 or so to get started!

Thank you little ones for ridding the world of all it's evil for me. :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Wow, nice haul there. Love those Rice Krispy treats.

Bees With Honey said...

Your boys are so cute! I love their costumes and your pumpkins are so kid friendly. Sweetness. Have you been into their stash yet? I have!

Sandra said...

I am so glad you put all those pictures up! And Halloween presents? I want to be a kid again...waaaah! I want a Halloween present!
Your kids' costumes were amazing, but your little one is too adorable for words!