Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

I’ll BEE Cruising Today!


That’s right.  I’m taking a cruise.


Well not a REAL one…I WISH!



But I am taking myself on an imaginary cruise up to my Northern neighbor to BEE with one of my favorite people in the Blogosphere.  She is so very sweet, kind and supportive and her blog was one of the first ones I started reading religiously when I started on my blogging adventure. 



I’m so incredibly honored to be able to say that I’m over at Bruna’s place today.  She is the amazing talent behind Bees With Honey.  She is the stunning mother of three GORGEOUS little girls and she writes about her life.  I can’t wait to meet her someday, SOON I hope.  She also has an amazing feature on her fabulous blog called Let’s Bee Friends where you can link up and meet new people?  How fantastic is that?? 


So please go and visit me over there today.  I’m shedding a little light on what makes me, ME. 

Let's BEE Friends



If you are visiting from Bees With Honey,

                  

WELCOME!! I'm so glad you're here. May a pour you a cup of Starbucks Coffee? A little wine perhaps (my beverage of choice)??  Sit and stay awhile. 



I’m a mom to three boys….yep I said that right THREE boys. 



So I bet you wonder what I say when people ask are you GonnaTry For A Girl?



Or my thoughts on Murphy's Law now that I'm a mom.



Did you know I have a Superhero living in my house? Yep! I do!



But after all is said and done, I owe my crazy happy life to one very special gift.



 I would love for you to ride the waves of the sea with me, please leave a comment so that I may get to know YOU better too!!


Thanks so much for visiting!

Hopes


1 comment:

The Sisters' Hood said...

Congrats on your feature ... hope your week is looking up ... sounds as tho you have been thro the ringer of late :(