Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WTF Wednesday ~ Do You Hear What I Hear?


I don’t know what it is about commercials that get me.  Some will make me laugh to the point of tears and other ones make me wonder who was asleep at the wheel during the production.



For others I just know someone was reverting back to their childhood days and trying to get away with something without their boss catching it.  OR they were doing it with their boss and well, that’s just all kinds of messed up.



Take this one for example




Okay, so what do you hear those little elves doped up on Helium saying?

Sure it’s a commercial for a cell phone company so you can figure it out. 

But the last time I checked, cell phone carriers were not in the business of offering an Orgy Wonderland with their plans.

I know sharing is all part of the Christmas spirit, but...WTF?? 


5 comments:

Kate F. said...

Too funny! I totally thought that they said "orgy wonderland" too :) Ha!

Julie said...

"A beautiful sight...we're happy tonight..."

You think?

Yeah. An orgy wonderland would actually probably be kind of tough to look at.

I mean, Santa Elves? Not sexy.

They need to stick to toy-making...

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

LOL. We thought the same thing when we heard that commercial! They need to work on their jingle!

Anonymous said...

An orgy wonderland! Followed up by penicillin candy canes.

Stasha said...

An orgy wonderland! I am wipping my tears of laughter here!!