Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sharing My Two Cents


Happy Happy Halloween everyone!! 



I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and enjoying all the festivities of this creative and fun holiday!  May your costumes be epic and your Halloween Candy buckets be plentiful.




As with any holiday, even the ones that require costumes, I believe you should surround yourself with people you love.




So, I have floated myself on over to Tammy’s Two Cents place today to give my two cents about what friendship means to me in her fabulous Blog Hop!! 



So come and visit me over there because I’m talking about you, and you, and you,and even you. 



Because friendship is where it’s at for me! 




Friends You Love

3 comments:

The Sisters' Hood said...

Always love seeing the 'friends love posts'! Now, if you and the hub are done 'sorting' the kids candy ... come post some pics over on my blog of your halloween cherubs ;)

Stasha said...

Off I go.. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Tammy's! I loved your guest post.