I’m so very excited to be participating in NorthWest Mommy’s fabulous Monday Listicles link up! My head has been swirling with the quotes I wanted to share with you. I couldn’t pick one, I just had so many favorites. Then this morning I woke up and knew EXACTLY the quotes I wanted to share with you.
So here are my 10 Quotes that you will hear ANY mother of all boys (or even just one) saying:
- No, you may NOT use your brother’s head a soccer ball no matter how much you want to practice.
- Keep the bugs, worms, birds and rodents OUTSIDE!
- Watch where you’re swinging that bat.
- NO you may NOT use the stair railing as a gymnast bar and fly through the air.
- Don’t forget to point it down, AIM and make it “splash” when you are going to the bathroom.
- Flush the toilet.
- Do you have to go to the bathroom? No? Then get your hands out of your pants!
- Is there something going on down there? No? Please get your hands out of your pants.
- Enough with the potty talk.
- GET. YOUR. HANDS. OUT. OF. YOUR. PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhh, such is the life with boys. It is never dull, always exciting and you can bet your bottom dollar you will spend at least half your day talking about bathroom habits and where NOT to put their hands!
What do you find yourself saying over and OVER again to your children?
Also linking up with the wonderful Ryan at The Woven Moments