Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I’ve Gone Sailing Again!


I’m so excited to say that I am a Guest Blogger today over at Latorsha’s fantastic space Life is Hard, Laugh Anyway.



Have you ever been over there?  If not you should…and I mean like ASAP!!




Latorsha is honest, funny, and positive which is why I love to read her blog every day.



I’m over there today talking about how Motherhood is Fabulous.  So come and check it out!  You’re going to LOVE IT!!




Photobucket

If you are visiting from Life is hard, Laugh Anyway,

WELCOME!! I'm so glad you're here. May a pour you a cup of Starbucks Coffee? A little wine perhaps (my beverage of choice)??  Sit and stay awhile. 

I’m a mom to three boys….yep I said that right, THREE boys.  So I bet you wonder what I say when people ask are you Gonna Try For A Girl?

Or my thoughts on Murphy's Law now that I'm a mom.

Did you know I have a Superhero living in my house? Yep! I do!

I also have a list of things that would Make My Life Easier!  Care to add yours?

But after all is said and done, I owe my crazy happy life to one very special gift.

 I would love for you to ride the waves with me, so leave a comment so that I may get to know YOU better too!!

Thanks so much for visiting!
Hopes

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your kind words. =) xo
So glad you could stop by.

Megan said...

I like that you call it "going sailing!"

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

I sailed on over to check you out. Loved the post!

Kate Fineske said...

Great job! Loved it :)

All About Baby Boutique said...

I visited from OptimisticMom and I love your blog too! We have a blog that we are just getting started at allaboutbabyboutique.blogspot.com if you are looking for more guest post opportunities.

Hopes@Staying Afloat! said...

Optimistic Mom,

Thank YOU for having me! It was so much fun!

Hopes@Staying Afloat! said...

Megan,

Thank you! I do like to travel! :)

Hopes@Staying Afloat! said...

Cam,

Thank you so very much for visiting and the kind compliment! I hope to see you around here again soon!

Hopes@Staying Afloat! said...

Kate,

Thanks so much sweets!

Hopes@Staying Afloat! said...

All About Baby Boutique,

I'd be happy to talk to you about guest posting at your blog. My contact information is on the About Me page. Send me an email!

Thanks for visiting!