YAY! The holiday season is finally upon us. The season of giving!
It really, really is my favorite time of year for so many reasons! Watching the joy on children’s faces as they take in the magic of the season!
But it is also Monday, and you know what that means…Monday is Listicles Day here on the
This week Stasha has asked us to put aside our giving mommy hearts for a brief moment and actually make a list of things we want for ourselves. Now this was a harder task then I anticipated because I love finding the “perfect gift” for everyone on my list. LOVE IT! Love it so much it’s probably considered a sickness. I will hunt and hunt for the “perfect gift.” Even when I find something that someone would like, I keep shopping to see if I can find something better, which of course means, I’m shopping A LOT! See, told ya…a SICKNESS! But when it comes to making a list of things I want. I draw a blank. Every. Single. Year! There isn’t much I want in the way of material things. In fact, when we saw Santa this last weekend he asked Sweet Pea what his mommy wanted for Christmas and his answer was “Good Children.” Ding, ding, ding, ding…we have a winner!!
But I’m going to give it my best try for today because of my love for list making!
1) Self-cleaning bathrooms. Three boys well four if you count my husband, four bathrooms….enough said!
2) Everyone has heard about men and their “Mancaves.” Well, my whole HOUSE is a giant Mancave. I would give anything to have a little piece of my house designated lovingly as “Chickville.”
3) I would kill for a personal Chef. I’m tired of having to come up with creative dinner ideas for my family only to hear “ewwww I don’t think I like that.”
4) A personal shopper. I need HELP in the fashion department. I am currently the Mayor of Frumpville and I’d like to step down and have someone else take over thankyouverymuch.
5) Diamonds! I’m sorry, there is just nothing that makes you feel more girly then sparkly diamonds and you can never, EVER have too many! EVER!
6) I would love for my two older boys to stop fighting for a whole month! What?? It’s my list right? I can ask for the moon and stars…just this once.
7) I would love not to have to pick up a spill of some sort for a day…just a day!
8) I would love for my family to remember how we feel during this time of year and keep that special magic in our hearts all through the year.
9) I would love to be able to help everyone in need. I really would. I feel so very blessed to have the life that I do. Everyone, EVERYONE should feel that way.
10) Happiness for all. Peace on Earth might be asking a tad too much. But if everyone were happy, really truly happy…I think it would take the human race a long, LONG way!
What are you wishing for this year??