Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

I’ve Gone Sailing

I'm so very excited to say that I’m being featured over at Momma Made It Look Easy.


Jennifer has a fabulous linky over there called Share YourAwesome!  So I’m over there doing just that today!


So please GO and visit me over there.  And Link Up with Share Your Awesome!  Because lets face it, who doesn’t love a linky??  And all of you are AWESOME!



Momma Made It Look Easy
 
 
If you are here from Momma Made It Look Easy,
 
WELCOME!!  I'm so glad you're here.  May a pour you a cup of Starbucks Coffee?  A little wine perhaps??  I'd love for you to get to know me better.
 
Like what I say when people ask me are you Gonna Try For A Girl?
 
Or my thoughts on Murphy's Law now that I'm a mom.
 
Did you know I have a Superhero living in my house?  Yep!  I do!
 
But after all is said and done, I owe my crazy happy life to one very special gift.
 
I would love for you to ride the waves with me, so leave a comment so that I can get to know YOU better too!! 

Thanks so much for visiting!
Hopes
 
 
 

3 comments:

Desperate Housemommy said...

Well. I already know and love you. Heading over now...

Hopes@Staying Afloat! said...

Thank you lovely!! *mwah*

Alison said...

I'll head on over now!