It has been a rather tough and draining week here on the testosterone sea.
There has been a TON of things on the “to-do” list. Enough to make this mommy’s head spin.
1) Even if things are rough, sometimes all it takes is a little thing to help you make it through.
2) Like a smile, kiss or a snuggling session with Buggy.
3) Or an “I love you the mostest because you are my mommy and the bestest mommy EVER” from Sweet Pea
4) Sunshine in Fall goes a long way to help my mood.
5) Or a shoulder rub given by my husband.
6) A empty house for a whole hour while my husband takes Big T to soccer practice and offers to take all the boys with him to give me a bit of peace and quiet…ahhhh.
7) Or a nature walk with the boys after school.
8) Having my Starbucks coffee in my hand before 10am helps to move the day in a positive direction.
9) So does a phone call with a girlfriend where we can praise each other for our accomplishments or commiserate with each other over our frustrations.
10) Or when my mom calls out of the blue and invites me down to watch a “chick flick” and have dinner and wine with her. Then everything seems more manageable somehow.
What little things help you get through a rough day/week?